Depending on versions, contents (cover, photo book, mini book, photo cards, posters, etc.) in the official album package may vary.
All products are officially distributed BRAND NEW and FACTORY SEALED packages.
Your purchase quantity will count towards HANTEO and GAON Charts.
DISK(CD) 1. 01. 안아줘요 02. 같은 말 03. 너를 담아 봄 [Feat. 스무살] 04. 너만 생각나 05. 어울리게 칠해줘 06. 끝이 아닌 것 같아서 07. 뒤에서 걸을게 08. 너이기를 09. 데이트 10. 여행중 11. 울컥해
We are dyed in the same color Vanilla Acoustic Full Album [Paint it to match]
If you could compare love to color, what color would it be? Although love is usually compared to pink, the color of love conveyed by vanilla acoustic is more colorful. The twinkling moments as if they were left alone in the world are expressed in the color of ecstasy, or the changed and irreversible emotions are expressed in the color of sadness, and many aspects of love are expressed in subtle and beautiful colors.
The 5th full-length album [Paint Matching], released after about two years after 'Sweet Chemistry', conveys beautiful inspiration in the color of each song, and all the songs come together to form a colorful picture. Vanilla Acoustic's unique sweet songs, sad ballads, and songs to comfort those who are tired of reality, this album can be said to be an album that broadens the musical tolerance of Vanilla Acoustic. The track is filled with 11 tracks, including 4 songs 'I feel like crying', 'I only remember you', 'Date', and 'It's not the end' and 7 new songs, which were released as existing singles. It is an album where you can check the musical color once again.
Spring is the season when the warm sunlight of the day and the cold air of the night coexist. Like the various colors of this season, I hope [Paint it to match] paints your heart splendidly.
01. Hug me A very tiring day. Memories that come to mind. I remember you by recalling the good memories rather than the difficult moments. A song that misses the empty space that you have become accustomed to, and the love you thought you had forgotten but could not shake off. The calm piano line and the mournful voice of Seong-ah harmonize in a moody manner.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Lee Seung-yeop / Piano: Cho Hyun-seok / Bass: Choi Hoon / Chorus: Seong-ah)
02. Same words Words that were sweet in the beginning of love. But the words are no longer heard. A man who has become blunt, a woman who wants to be loved by him. The title song 'Same Word' of this album clearly shows the desire to regain love in the long-term relationship. It is a medium-tempo song with acoustic guitar and piano leading the rhythm, and the easy-to-follow chorus catches your ears.
(Lyricists: Vanilla Man, Seongah / Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Hong Jun-ho / Piano: Jo Hyun-seok / Bass: Choi Hoon / Chorus: Seong-ah, Vanilla Man)
03. Spring with You (Feat. Twenty) After a long winter, I hear the sound of spring coming. The place I am with you is the world I dreamed of soon. 'Spring With You (Feat. 20)' romantically depicts the moment when love comes along with spring. As a pre-release song on this album, the voices of a 20-year-old and Seong-ah form a sweet harmony. A song that goes well with the pleasant breeze of a spring day.
(Lyrics, composition, arrangement: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Vanilla Man / Chorus: Seong-ah, 20 years old)
04. I only think of you A wonderful miracle that comes to everyone at least once. The love song 'I only remember you' is a love song that tickles the heart. Everything about the person you like is lovely, and his thoughts fill your head and show you the images of love that make you excited all day. Simple but special to me, the feelings of love are expressed through honest and simple lyrics. The voices of Sung-ah and Vanilla Man sweetly express the feelings of two men and women who have just fallen in love.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Lee Seung-yeop / Chorus: Sung-ah, Vanilla Man)
05. Paint it to match “You look a little sad next to him. Is it just my own delusion? The more I do it, the bigger it gets, in front of my heart and my crooked greed. Erase your side and paint over it I'll fill it with matching colors."
The person who suits me well. With him, everything is perfect. But there is another person next to him, and in my eyes, he looks somewhat sad. 'Paint it to suit him' provocatively expresses his perverse greed to repaint him with the me who suits him well. Like the contrast between 'day and night' and 'black and white', the composition of the intro and chorus creates a clear contrast.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Lee Seung-yeop / Bass: Choi Hoon / Chorus: Seong-ah, Vanilla Man)
06. I don't think it's the end There is such a person. A person who is separated now, but is likely to meet again someday. to me you were I hated and resented you for hurting me so much. Maybe it's because I can't accept the end of my relationship with you, so I'm experiencing every breakup in the world every day. The combination of a sad piano melody and acoustic instruments deepens the atmosphere of parting, and this song was completed as an arrangement for the most ballad-like ballad.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Piano: Cho Hyun-seok / Drum: Jang Dong-hyuk / Bass: Lee Dong-hyuk / Guitar: Vanilla Man, Im Min-ki / String Arrangement: Kim Dae-hong / String: Jung String)
07. I'll walk behind you A good season for walking, spring. On a windy day, you are one step ahead of me, I am one step behind you. I just like looking at your back like this. 'I'll Walk Behind', featuring a rhythmic guitar performance, is a song that confesses the excitement and happiness you feel when you walk with your lover and see his back. Seong-ah's voice adds to the excitement and trembling of the heart.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Vanilla Man / Chorus: Seong-ah)
08. Be you “I just wanna love you and I with you. It's not like we're just comfortable friends. I just wanna love you yes I love you. I've wanted you, I always wanted you to be."
The feelings of love that sprouted between friends. I'm afraid that our comfortable relationship will break, but I can't hide my growing heart anymore. Can I be brave with you? Lyrics that unravel the words in your heart that you couldn't pass on as if you were writing a diary, express the feelings of unrequited love that you can't move between friends and lovers.
(Lyricist: Vanilla Man, Wooyeon / Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Vanilla Man / Chorus: Seongah)
09. Dating 'Unlike those flowers that fall, we will never fall.' 'Dating' is like enjoying a sweet date with your lover, with specific and lyrical lyrics that excite your tired mind with the scent of spring. The cheerful rhythm and electric guitar playing at the intro doubles the charm of the song, and the independent composition of the chorus and verse adds to the fun.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Lee Seong-yeol / Chorus: Sung-ah, Vanilla Man)
10. Traveling Time is fast, and the space around me is heavy. My heart is always anxious as if I am missing something. Leave reality for a while and go on a trip to a distant place. as farther as possible. Travel is ultimately meant to come back. When you come back from a long trip, I hope you can endure reality and smile again. It is a song that melts the emotions felt while traveling alone, and it contains the hope that people who are tired of reality can take a break through the song.
(Lyrics, composition, arrangement: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Vanilla Man, Lee Seung-yeop / Chorus: Seong-ah)
11. Crying Crying emotions come unannounced. All of my daily life collapses with your warmth that I feel wherever I go. The calmness of the intro and the contrasting arrangement that starts from the second verse, maximizes the emotions that come after a breakup. Seong-ah's mournful singing method perfectly portrays the heartbreak.
(Lyricist, Composer, Arranger: Vanilla Man / Guitar: Vanilla Man / Drum: Kang Suho)
[CREDIT] Executive Producer Shin Taekwon for Shofar Music Producer Vanilla Acoustic Recording Tomato studio, Vanilla studio Mixing Hyungon Kim@Doopdoop Studio(2,5) Vanillaman@Vanilla studio Mastering Hyoyoung Choi@Suono Studio Chief Manager Mingoo Kim Management Woojin Jung, Yongsik Koo, Sanghyuk Jeon Production A&R Mingoo Kim, Yemok Kim On Line Marketing Ye-mok Kim, Ye-ji Um, Jeong-won Hwang, Park Soo-kyung Fan Marketing Yeji Eom Off line Marketing LOEN entertainment Accounting Jay Park Stylist Cha Oreum, Noh Hyo-rin, Hwang Eun-byul Hair & Make up Lee Myung-jin, Lee Seung-yeon Model Jo Yeo-eun M/V Director Heo Jin-hyun@Zanybros Album Photograph Mugunghwa Girl Album Design Hwang Jung-won Editorial Design Park Soo-kyung
사랑을 색에 비유한다면 어떤 컬러로 표현할 수 있을까? 으레 사랑을 핑크빛에 빗대곤 하지만, 바닐라 어쿠스틱이 전하는 사랑의 색채는 더 다채롭다. 세상에 둘만 남겨진 듯 반짝거리는 순간들을 황홀의 색깔로, 혹은 변해버려 돌이킬 수 없는 감정들을 시린 슬픔의 색깔로, 수많은 사랑의 면면들을 오묘하고도 아름다운 색감으로 표현한다.
‘Sweet Chemistry’ 이후 약 2년 만에 선보이는 5번째 정규 앨범 [어울리게 칠해줘]는 곡마다 지닌 컬러가 아름다운 영감을 전하고, 모든 곡들이 한데 어우러져 한 폭의 컬러풀한 그림이 된다. 바닐라 어쿠스틱 특유 스윗한 노래와 애절한 발라드, 현실에 지친 이들을 위로하는 노래까지, 이번 앨범은 바닐라 어쿠스틱이 가진 음악적 포용력을 넓게 펼치는 앨범이라 할 수 있다. 기존 싱글로 발매됐던 ‘울컥해’, ‘너만 생각나’, ‘데이트’, ‘끝이 아닌 것 같아서’ 4곡과 신곡 7곡을 포함 총 11곡으로 트랙을 가득 채웠으며, 한층 진하게 풍기는 바닐라 어쿠스틱의 음악적 색깔을 다시 한 번 확인할 수 있는 앨범이다.
한낮의 따뜻한 햇살과 밤의 차가운 공기가 공존하는 계절, 봄.
이 계절의 다양한 색처럼 [어울리게 칠해줘]가 당신의 마음을 찬란하게 칠해주길.
유난히 지친 하루. 문득 떠오르는 기억들. 힘들었던 순간보다 좋았던 기억을 떠올리며 너를 추억한다. 어느새 익숙해져 버린 빈자리, 잊었다고 생각했지만 떨치지 못한 사랑을 그리워하는 곡. 잔잔한 피아노 라인과 애절한 성아의 목소리가 무드 있게 어우러진다.
연애 초 달콤하던 말들. 하지만 더 이상 들을 수 없게 되어버린 말들. 무뚝뚝해져 버린 남자, 그에게 사랑받고 싶은 여자. 이번 앨범의 타이틀곡 ‘같은 말’은 오래된 연인 관계 속 사랑을 되찾길 바라는 마음을 여실히 보여준다.
어쿠스틱 기타와 피아노가 리듬을 이끌어가는 미디움 템포의 노래로, 쉽게 따라 부를 수 있는 후렴구가 귀에 잘 들어온다.
누구에게나 한 번쯤 찾아오는 근사한 기적. 마음을 간질이는 러브송 ‘너만 생각나’는 좋아하는 사람의 모든 것이 사랑스럽고, 그의 생각이 머릿속을 채워 종일 들뜨던 사랑의 모습들을 보여준다. 평범하지만 나에게는 특별한, 사랑의 감정을 솔직하고도 담백한 가사로 풀었다. 성아, 바닐라맨의 목소리가 이제 막 사랑에 빠진 두 남녀의 감정을 달달하게 표현한다.
06.끝이 아닌 것 같아서
그런 사람이 있다. 지금은 헤어져 있지만 언젠간 다시 만나게 될 것 같은 사람. 나에겐 네가 그랬다. 날 이렇게나 아프게 하는 네가 밉기도, 원망스럽기도 했다. 어쩌면 나는 너와의 끝을 받아들이지 못해 세상의 모든 이별을 매일 경험하고 있는 건 지도.
슬픈 피아노 선율과 어쿠스틱 악기의 조합이 이별의 분위기를 심화한 이번 곡은 가장 발라드스러운 발라드를 위한 편곡으로 완성했다.
시간은 빠르고, 나를 둘러싼 공간은 무겁다. 뭔가를 놓치고 사는 것처럼 마음이 늘 불안하다. 잠시 현실을 떠나 먼 곳으로 여행을 떠난다. 되도록 더 먼 곳으로. 여행이란 건 결국 다시 돌아오기 위함이라고 한다. 머나먼 여행을 마치고 돌아온 그때, 당신이 다시 현실을 견디고 웃을 수 있길.
혼자 여행하며 느낀 감정들을 녹여낸 곡으로, 현실에 지친 이들에게 노래로 나마 휴식을 할 수 있길 바라는 마음을 담았다.
울컥하는 감정은 예고 없이 찾아온다. 발길이 닿는 곳마다 느껴지는 네 온기에 내 모든 일상이 무너진다. 이별 후 다가오는 그리움을 절절하게 담아낸 ‘울컥해’는 도입부의 잔잔함과 2절부터 묵직하게 진행되는 상반된 편곡이 이별 후 밀려오는 감정을 극대화한다. 성아의 애절한 창법이 울컥한 마음을 완벽하게 그려낸다.
(작사, 작곡, 편곡 : 바닐라맨 / Guitar : 바닐라맨 / Drum : 강수호)
Executive Producer 신태권 for Shofar Music
Producer 바닐라 어쿠스틱
Recording Tomato studio, Vanilla studio
Mixing 김현곤@둡둡 Studio(2,5) 바닐라맨@Vanilla studio
Mastering 최효영@Suono Studio
Chief Manager 김민구
Management 정우진, 구용식, 전상혁
Production A&R 김민구, 김예목
On Line Marketing 김예목, 엄예지, 황정원, 박수경
Fan Marketing 엄예지
Off line Marketing LOEN entertainment
Stylist 차오름, 노효린, 황은별
Hair & Make up 이명진, 이승연
M/V Director 허진현@Zanybros
Album Photograph 무궁화소녀
Album Design 황정원
Editorial Design 박수경
Processing time after you place the order Same day or Next days (1-2 days usually and 3 days maximum)
Estimated Delivery Time to the customer world wide Customer in US and Europe : 13 -20 business days (except weekends and holidays). Customer in Japan and Asia Pacific : 8 -11 business days (except weekends and holidays).
Shipping Carriers Korea Post, USPS (in US), Federal Express, UPS.
All shipment will be provided with tracking numbers so that the customer is able to check through online tracking site. Expedited shipping service can be also provided upon the request of customers with additional charge.